Energy consumption is one of the most critical challenges which the world must deal. With higher energy prices and the introduction of the legislation has become obsolete and need each entity have a system for energy management (CEM). The aim is to optimize the energy costs of the enterprise as a result of improved energy management and achieve lower energy consumption per unit of production. This should lead to significant reductions in operating costs and greenhouse gas emissions.
The program "ENERGY EFFICIENCY AND GREEN ECONOMY" to stimulate the introduction of energy management systems. Company "PHOTON ENERGY" offers its experience in building such systems, which can be an integral part of the projects under this program.
Energy management system can cover all energy costs in the enterprise - electricity, currents, voltages and more. Built on a modular principle and can easily be expanded at a later stage, and with minimal cost. Explicit emphasis on the possibility of the system due to common limited financial resources in energy efficiency projects for energy management system.
Energy management systems, solve the following tasks:
- Operational monitoring of energetic and technological parameters through a system of screens, sound and light;
- Remote sensing instrumentation;
- Collecting analytical data for energy efficiency in the enterprise / buildings;
- Planning (forecasting) of the amounts for the supply of electricity;
- Management of compensating loads to optimize used to planned power. Energy supply;
- Registering unacceptable variations in energy parameters;
- Disclosure of inefficient energy consumption for certain areas and time periods;
- Opening of equipment operating at-fault state and its timely removal for repair;
- Determination of energy costs in the cost of production;
- The system is open to the inclusion of various measuring tools for specific quantities.
What helps software on a system of energy management:
- To reduce electricity costs and operating costs;
- To improve the quality, reliability and continuity of supply;
- To optimize the use of the equipment and achieve higher productivity.
With additional design taking into account the specifics of the enterprise to CEM can include additional sub-systems for automated control of energy, for example. subsystem lighting control, subsystem for automatic control of specific larger or group of electrical loads, subsystem for automatically unloading and others.